Faster and so that’s why I like to use it now my husband’s heritage is Haitian and and you can make that with all types of different uh textures as Buy golden teacher mushrooms.
Well but you tend to find a more coarse texture um at the end of .
- the day cornmeal is delicious and it’s extremely filling and so that’s why it’s one of those dishes that wherever you go across .
- The diaspora people are eating it and international cuisine if people are eating it so I’m going to show you.
- the cornmeal I’m using today is super fine look at that so this cooks in like you know to minutes it’s cooked now one of .
The things that is done in Italian cuisine when they fix this a lot of times they will allow it to cool down uh like in a square shape .
A cylindrical shape and they’ll slice it and then they pan fry it so that’s a different um.
- That’s one of the interpretations for the Italian cuisine but you can also have it Italian cuisine and it’s prepared.
- Just like grits it’s prepared just like a partaga like a a soft meal that’s how we’re doing it tonight in interest of time um in addition to .
- That we are going to do look at these beautiful mushrooms we are going to do a medley of mushrooms.
- I have cremini i have white button i have some maitake i have some trumpet mushrooms all of these are going to make a delicious raku the reason .
I chose the different mushrooms is for different textures .
I don’t want it to be mushy i know some people are funny about mushrooms but i encourage you to try different mushrooms because uh they